Terms and Conditions (website)
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. For instance;
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of www.blissful-baking.co.uk or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of www.blissful-baking.co.uk.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Blissful Baking’s prior written consent.
9. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or www.blissful-baking.co.uk or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We have the right to revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.